Corporate Tax Allocation Process and Timeline:
1. Determine your business tax liability and how much to would like to allocate for scholarships vs paying to the state for the current year.
2. Complete and submit your contribution pledge/application form ONLINE, or call STO4KIDZ for assistance at 602.698.8855 on or before June 30, 2021. (2022 Tax Credit Cap is Still Open, so submit your application NOW!)
3. STO4KIDZ will prepare and submit a Contribution Approval Request to ADOR. (ADOR will only accept applications submitted by an STO such as STO4KIDZ).
4. ADOR will respond to the request form, and it will be approved if the cap has not been met. Otherwise, ADOR will place applications on a wait list based on the order requests are received.
5. STO4KIDZ will notify your company of its approval the same day ADOR sends its approval, along with instructions. Your company has 20 days from its approval date to fund STO4KIDZ.
6. Once STO4KIDZ receives your contribution funds, ADOR will be notified and STO4KIDZ will provide your company with a receipt to claim your tax credit.
7. For your convenience, please see INSTRUCTIONS and forms 335-S or 335 to file and claim your tax credit.
STO4KIDZ awards a minimum of ninety percent of every contribution in scholarships to eligible Arizona K-12 students twice a year, at the beginning of each semester.
We sincerely welcome and appreciate your support and participation in this most worthwhile program at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
Leave a Comment