Claiming Your Arizona Individual Tax Credits

When filing your PERSONAL taxes, you can claim the tax credit by using Arizona forms 301 and 323 along with state income tax forms.  However, if you contribute to the Switcher program as well, you need to file a 348 form.  Using AZ Schedule A to claim the federal deduction is optional (Must consult your tax advisor).

All these forms and more can also be found at AZDOR.GOV.

Tax Credit Summary

Individual Switcher Tax Credit

Individual Original Tax Credit

Itemized Deduction Adjustment