Skip to content

STO4KIDZ Making A Difference

ATTENTION: Immediate Tax Savings for You at No Out of  Pocket Cost Through the Arizona Tax Credit Program.  

Individuals and Corporations can allocate their Arizona income tax liabilities and receive an immediate dollar-for-dollar Income Tax Credit that they already owe.   STO4KIDZ in-turn awards a minimum ninety percent of every contribution in scholarships to qualified private school K-12 students in Arizona, monthly.

We enable Arizona families to enroll their students at their school of choice.

We sincerely welcome your support and participation in this worthwhile program.

Subscribe to stay up to date with Tuition Tax Credit news and opportunities!