2020/ 2021 Arizona Corporate Income Tax Credit Available
Low-Income Cap: $123,042,188 and Disabled/ Displaced Cap: $5,000,000
No-out-of-pocket-cost! A dollar-for-dollar Tax Credit, up to 100% of your state tax liability. NOTE: This form MUST be received by STO4KIDZ on or before JUNE 30, 2020 to be submitted to ADOR for approval on JULY 2, 2020. Application can ONLY be submitted to ADOR by STO4KIDZ, NOT the corporation.
Submit Your Application TODAY!
Corporate Tax Credit
There is a clear and strong correlation between the educational attainment of a workforce and their median wages. Better education and training fuels innovation, investment and economic diversification. Providing expanded access to high-quality education will not only expand economic opportunities but also likely do more to strengthen the overall economy than anything else. By making that investment, not only are you ensuring a robust workforce that has the ability to help your business flourish and grow well into the future but also you can receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit offset and may also be eligible to claim your contribution on your federal taxes as a donation. (Please consult a tax advisor)
Why Allocate Corporate Tax Dollars to STO4KIDZ?
At no out of pocket cost to you or your corporation, you can support education, receive a dollar-for-dollar State Tax Credit on your corporate income tax liabilities. You may also be eligible to claim your contribution on your federal taxes as a donation to STO4KIDZ, a non-profit charitable organization which in-turn awards minimum ninety percent of every dollar in scholarships in the same school-year calendar to qualified private school students in Arizona. (Must consult your tax advisor for your corporate tax eligibility)
Corporate Tax Credit Pledge/Application Form
What is Next?
- Determine how much to allocate based on your company's tax liability for the current year.
- Complete and submit the form below to STO4KIDZ.
- STO4KIDZ will prepare your pre-approval form and will submit to the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) on your behalf (ADOR will only accept applications submitted by an STO such as STO4KIDZ)
- The same day our office receives your approval notification from ADOR, we will call and email your corporation a copy of the approval form with key instructions.
- Within 20 days you will fund School Tuition Organization 4 Kidz (STO4KIDZ) in order to keep the tax credit for the fiscal year 2020-21.