Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR)
Has Extended Time to Submit Tax Credit Applications.
Submit Yours TODAY!
Deadline to submit application: Monday October 14, 2019 at 12:00pm
There is a clear and strong correlation between the educational attainment of a workforce and their median wages. Better education and training fuels innovation, investment and economic diversification. Providing expanded access to high-quality education will not only expand economic opportunities but also likely do more to strengthen the overall economy than anything else. By making that investment, not only are you ensuring a robust workforce that has the ability to help your business flourish and grow well into the future but also you can receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit offset and may be able to claim your contribution on your federal taxes as a donation. (Please consult a tax advisor)
Why Allocate Corporate Tax Dollars to STO4KIDZ?
At no out of pocket cost to you or your corporation, you will receive a dollar-for-dollar State Tax Credit on your corporate income tax liabilities and may also qualify to claim your contribution on your federal taxes as a donation to STO4KIDZ, a non-profit charitable organization which in-turn awards a minimum ninety percent of every dollar in scholarships in the same school-year calendar at the beginning of each semester to qualified students attending qualified private schools in Arizona. (Must consult your tax advisor for your corporate tax eligibility)
Ways your corporation can contribute:
Corporate Tax Credit Pledge/Application Form
- Determine how much to allocate based on your company's tax liability for the current year.
- Complete and submit the form below to STO4KIDZ by or before August 26, 2019 at 12:00 PM.
- STO4KIDZ will prepare your pre-approval form and will submit to ADOR on August 27 , 2019 at 10:00 am. (ADOR will only accept applications submitted by an STO such as STO4KIDZ)
- The same day our office receives your approval notification from ADOR, we will email your corporation a copy of the approval form with key instructions.
- Within 20 days you will fund School Tuition Organization 4 Kidz (STO4KIDZ) in order to keep the tax credit for the fiscal year 2019-20.