2021 Arizona Corporate Income Tax Credit Available! Low-Income Cap: $135,346,407 & Disabled/Displaced: $6,000,000
Submit Your Non-Binding Pledge Form TODAY!
At no net cost and a dollar-for-dollar tax credit, you can redirect up to 100% of our state tax liabilities to provide students with verified financial needs equal access to private K-12 education.
Arizona Corporate Tax Credit Program (A.R.S. 43-1183 & A.R.S. 43-1184)
There is a clear and strong correlation between the educational attainment of a workforce and their median wages. Better education and training fuel innovation, investment, and economic diversification. Providing expanded access to high-quality education will not only expand economic opportunities but also likely do more to strengthen the overall economy than anything else. By making this investment, you ensure a robust workforce that has the ability to help your business flourish and grow well into the future by redirecting your tax dollars back into your community.
Eligible Arizona Businesses:
- S-Corps & LLCs that file as an S-Corp
- Insurance Companies that pay premium taxes in Arizona
Corporate Tax Credit Scholarship Programs:
- Low-Income Corporate Tax Credit Program, enacted in 2006
- Disabled/Displaced Corporate Tax Credit Program, enacted in 2009
Why Allocate Your Corporate Tax Dollars to STO4KIDZ?
- No out-of-pocket-cost to you or your corporation
- Can allocate up to 100% of your corporate state income tax liabilities
- Receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit
- Immediate reduction in your corporate income taxes.
- You benefit and aid K-12 students and schools in Arizona.
- Boost your community image as a corporate “good citizen.”
- STO4KIDZ encourages our partner schools and our applicant families to patronize the businesses that support this scholarship program.
- STO4KIDZ awards a minimum 90% of every dollar in scholarships to eligible Arizona private school students in the same taxable year.
- You may also qualify to claim your redirected tax contribution on your federal taxes as a donation to STO4KIDZ, a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization. (Please consult your tax advisor for your eligibility)
How to proceed:
- Determine your business tax liability for the current year.
- Complete and submit your non-binding application (online or printable) to STO4KIDZ.
- STO4KIDZ will prepare and submit your application to the Arizona Department of Revenue for approval.
- The same day ADOR notifies our office of your approval, we will contact you with detailed information.
- You will then have 20 days to fund STO4KIDZ to preserve your tax credit for the fiscal year.
Please contact Miriam Antolik with any question at 602.698.8855