2020/ 2021 Arizona Corporate Income Tax Credit Available
Low-Income Cap: $123,042,188 and Disabled/ Displaced Cap: $5,000,000
No-out-of-pocket-cost! A dollar-for-dollar Tax Credit, up to 100% of your state tax liability. NOTE: This form MUST be received by STO4KIDZ on or before JUNE 30, 2020 to be submitted to ADOR for approval on JULY 2, 2020. Application can ONLY be submitted to ADOR by STO4KIDZ, NOT the corporation.
Submit Your Application TODAY!
Corporate Tax Credit
Why Allocate Corporate Tax Dollars to STO4KIDZ?
At no-out-of-pocket-cost to you or your corporation, allocate up-to 100% of your corporate income tax liabilities to receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit and support education. You decide how your tax dollars are used in your community.
Who Can Participate:
If you are a C-Corp, S-Corp, or an LLC that is taxed as an S-Corp for federal and state purposes or an Insurance company that pays Arizona state tax liability on its premiums, then you qualify to allocate up to 100% of your Arizona state tax liabilities, and take advantage of the tax credit available to you and your corporation at no extra cost.
You may also be eligible to claim your contribution on your federal taxes as a donation to STO4KIDZ, a 501(c) tax exempt, non-profit charitable organization that in-turn awards minimum ninety percent of every dollar in scholarships to qualified K-12 Arizona private school students within the same school calendar year. (Must consult your tax advisor for your corporate tax eligibility)
There is a clear and strong correlation between the educational attainment of a workforce and their median wages. Better education and training fuels innovation, investment and economic diversification. Providing expanded access to high-quality education will not only expand economic opportunities but also likely do more to strengthen the overall economy than anything else. By making that investment, not only are you ensuring a robust workforce that has the ability to help your business flourish and grow well into the future but also you can receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit offset and may be eligible to claim your contribution on your federal taxes as a donation. (Please consult your tax advisor)
Corporate Tax Credit Pledge/Application Form
- Determine how much to allocate based on your company's tax liability for the current year.
- Complete and submit the form below to STO4KIDZ prior to June 30, 2020.
- STO4KIDZ will prepare your pre-approval form and will submit to the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) on your behalf (note: ADOR will only accept applications submitted by an STO such as STO4KIDZ)
- The same day our office receives your tax credit approval notification from ADOR, we will contact you with instructions.
- Within 20 days of your approval date, you will fund School Tuition Organization 4 Kidz (STO4KIDZ) in order to keep the tax credit for the fiscal year 2020-21.