PLEASE READ THE OUTLINE BELOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION.
WHEN TO SUBMIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
- April 15 - July 1 OR
- November 1 - December 1
- Parent/Guardian must submit one application each school year per student. Application is good for all four types of scholarship awards: (Individual Original, Switcher, Corporate Low Income, and Disabled/ Displaced)
- Application(s) expire May 31st of each school year.
- All required documents must be uploaded along with the application.
- After submitting your student(s) application, an automated copy will be sent to the email listed on the application.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of your student's application. If you need to update your information, please email Info@sto4kidz.org
- You will be notified by email once your application has been processed.
- Please do not contact us to see if your application has been received or processed before August 30th. Thank you for your support.
- STO4KIDZ MUST verify your student's enrollment and tuition balance with your private school. (Tuition balance after any discount or school-scholarship has been applied to your student's account) You MUST permit your child's school to release tuition balance information to STO4KIDZ. Submitting your application is your acknowledgment. Please contact us if you need help or have questions.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR YOUR STUDENT APPLICATION:
- Income verification such as a copy of your CURRENT year tax return (shield your SS #s), or approved DES, or USDA free/reduced meal, (If applicable: rental income, pension income, or an additional income).
- Public /Charter school attendance verification (If applicable),
- Prior Corporate/Switcher/Original award verification from other STOs (If applicable),
- Copy of the Arizona military order (If applicable),
- IEP/MET document (If applicable),
- Displaced (foster child) student verification and release form. (If applicable)
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TIMELINES:
- Contributions/ Donations are accepted throughout the year. Minimum ninety percent of funds received by the 15th of each month are awarded as scholarships at the end of the same month (Beginning August 31 - April 30 of each school year).
- All K-12 students can be recommended by Individual donors.
- Individual Original and Switcher awards: Monthly, (beginning August 31 through April 30 of each school year).
- Corporate Low-Income and Disabled/Displaced awards: Twice a Year, August and December. (December date may vary each year)
You will receive an email each time your student(s) is awarded a scholarship and the fund has been sent to the school. Please add Info@sto4kidz.org and Miriam@sto4kidz.org to your SAFE contact list: