Private Eduction Is Possible With STO4KIDZ
Families, simplify your financial aid process with an All-In-One application! One application = Consideration for all 4 types of STO awards we offer to students.
We help you every step of the way .....
Application Windows For Each Academic Year:
April 15 - June 1, OR November 1 - December 1
Your Steps to Success
Submit your online application for each student per school year between April 15-June 1, OR November 1-December 1.
Each application is valid for the entire school year for all 4 STO award types and must be renewed annually. One complete application considers your child for all four types of tuition awards if eligible: (Individual Original, Switcher, Corporate Low Income, and Corporate Disabled/Displaced.)
- Your 2022 Federal tax return form 1040 pages 1 and 2, (sample), Schedule C (sample), and Schedule E (sample). (File should not require a password), or
- If you do not file taxes see the required supplemental financial documentation.
- Upload applicable required supporting documents at the time of submitting your student’s application.
NOTE: An incomplete application will not be reviewed for tuition aid award.
Participate in our Tuition Tax Credit workshops to gain knowledge and skills for ensuring your child's continued enrollment in the school of your choice.
You might win a prize for your student! Read more and RSVP
Have your success tools ready
STO4KIDZ provides a variety of complimentary resources and tools to assist you in obtaining tax credit recommendations for your child(ren) with success.
Review the following available free resources:
- Applicant Dos & Don'ts
- Video Library
- Sample Ask Letter
- Private Tuition Page
- Preliminary registration form. If you plan to request tax credit recommendations in advance and your child is not yet enrolled in a private school, please complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to provide FREE resources. (NO application is needed at this time)
Share The News
Parents/guardians play a key role in raising contributions. Share the materials and resources to help. Ready. Set. Go!
Public/Charter School Attendance Verification
NEW - Student Transfer Verification
Past STO Award Verification
Displaced Student Verification
Application FAQ (Printable)
Preguntas Frecuentes Sobre La Aplicación
Additional documents may be required
MUST PROVIDE SUPPLEMENTAL FINANCIAL DOCUMENTATION, IF NOT FILING TAXES:
IF APPLICABLE, MUST UPLOAD ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION:
After you have submitted your student application, a copy will be forwarded to the email address specified in the application.
Must upload ALL required documents at the time of submitting the application.
Please do not contact us regarding the status of your child's application before August 30th.
(INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE REVIEWED FOR STO AWARDS.)
Thank you for your cooperation.
STO4KIDZ Awards Timelines:
Individual Recommended awards (Original and Switcher) are distributed monthly beginning August 31st through April 30th of each school year.
Corporate Low-Income and Disabled/Displaced awards are distributed twice a year (at the beginning of each semester, pending funds availability)
Application Timelines For Each Academic Year:
April 15-June 1 OR November 1-December 1
To ensure that you receive our email communications without any difficulty, kindly add email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
An email notification will be sent to you every time your student is awarded tuition assistance and the corresponding funds are disbursed to the school.
Read the checklist before beginning your student's application:
- My student has enrolled full-time / the application is in process at an Arizona private school.
- I have my 2022 Federal tax return 1040 Pages 1 & 2 (sample), Schedule C (sample), and Schedule E (sample) ready to upload.
- Suppose you Do not file taxes, Then, you MUST upload verification of supplemental income (see required documents).
- If Applicable, I have the following documents ready to upload:
Select the link below for the applicable supporting document(s), complete and upload at the time of submitting this application:
- Public /Charter school attendance verification form
- Past award(s) verification form
- Disabled/Displaced form
- IEP/MET document
- Copy of the active Arizona military order
- Student Transfer verification form and supporting documents for students who home-schooled directly before attending an AZ private school, OR students who canceled their ESA accounts, OR students who moved to AZ before enrolling into a qualified private school.
Need more information? We’re here to help. Try our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact Us.
2023/24 Application Opens on April 15.
We’re here to help.
Browse our most frequently asked questions.
STO4KIDZ is a School Tuition Organization (STO) which falls under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We provide scholarships to qualifying students attending qualified private schools in Arizona through tax credit contributions made by individuals and corporations. STO4KIDZ is certified by the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) to be in compliance with the Private School Tuition Tax Credit Requirements.
1) Submit your online application for each student per school year between April 15 - June 1, OR November 1 - December 1.
Each application is valid for the entire school year for all 4 award types and must be renewed annually. Parents/guardians must create an account first and submit one application per school year per student. One application considers your child for all four types of scholarship awards: Individual Original, Switcher, Corporate Low Income, and Corporate Disabled/Displaced.
2. Begin the enrollment process with the private school of choice. Your student must either be attending a private school or the enrollment is in process.
All students can be recommended by donors for the Individual Original Tax Credit. STO4KIDZ awards a minimum 90% of every dollar in scholarship, MONTHLY.
Online application windows are:
- April 15– June 1 OR
- November 1 – December 1
Must apply for each student once per school year. The application is good for each school academic year and it expires at the end of each school year.