2022/23 Application Opens on April 15, 2022
(April 15 - June 1, 2022)
All Required Documents MUST Be Uploaded When Submitting Application.
See Detail Below
WHEN TO SUBMIT A SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
- April 15 - June 1 OR
- November 1 - December 1
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED WITH THE APPLICATION TO VERIFY YOUR STUDENT ELIGIBILITY WITH US:
- A complete copy of your 2020 1040 tax return (File should not require a password)
ONLY IF YOU DO NOT FILE TAXES, then you MUST provide all applicable documents such as listed below at the time of submitting your student's application:
- Social Security benefit statements
- Welfare benefit statements (DES)
- Retirement benefit statements
- Proof of child support or alimony
- If household income has changed, must also upload the last two (2) most recent consecutive paystubs for all income earners in the household
- If applicable: rental income, pension income, or an additional income
- If necessary, you may upload a letter further explaining your financial situation.
OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS, IF APPLICABLE:
NOTE: One or more of these documents are required if applying for Switcher and/or Corporate Tuition Tax Credit awards.
- IEP/MET document
- Copy of the active Arizona military order
- Public/Charter school attendance verification. (See the form below)
- Prior Corporate/Switcher/Original award verification from other STOs (See the form below)
- Displaced (foster child) student verification form (See the form below)
- NEW! Transfer verification along with supporting documents for students who home-schooled directly prior to attending an AZ private school, OR students who canceled their ESA accounts, OR students who moved to AZ before enrolling into a qualified private school. (See the form below)
- Parent/Guardian must submit one application each school year per student. Application is good for all four types of scholarship awards: Individual Original, Switcher, Corporate Low Income, and Disabled/Displaced.
- Applications expire on May 31st of each school year.
- After submitting your student's application(s), an automated copy will be sent to the email listed on the application.
- All required documents must be uploaded when submitting an application.
- If you need to update your information, email us at Info@sto4kidz.org. Do not submit multiple copies of your student's application.
- If your child(ren) receives a tuition discount from the school, list the tuition amount due after the discount has been applied to your child(ren) annual tuition fee.)
- STO4KIDZ MUST verify your student's enrollment and tuition balance with your private school. Submitting your application is your acknowledgment.
- You will receive an email each time your student(s) is awarded a scholarship and the fund has been sent to the school.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TIMELINE:
- A minimum of 90% of every dollar is awarded in scholarships to students.
- Individual contributions are awarded monthly (beginning August 31, through April 30 of each school year).
- Corporate contributions are awarded bi-annually, (beginning of each semester)
- All K-12 students can be recommended by Individual donors.
- Contributions/ Donations are accepted throughout the year