2020-21 School Year Scholarship Application Opens May 1, 2020
Through individuals and corporations who are given the opportunity to redirect their state tax liabilities towards education, STO4KIDZ in-turn utilizes these tax contributions to provide scholarships for qualifying private school students in Arizona. Enabling families to enroll their children at their school of choice which best meet the needs of each individual child.
- One application per school year for each student for all four types of scholarship awards: (Individual Original & Switcher, Corporate Low Income & Disabled/ Displaced)
- Families with multiple children MUST apply for each child.
- One household income information is sufficient for the entire family each school year.
- Your student must be enrolled, or enrollment process has started at a qualified private school in Arizona for STO4KIDZ to release scholarship funds..
- Kindergarten students qualify for the Individual Original & Switcher awards. (Mostly obtained by donor recommendations) (CONTACT US FOR DETAIL)
- We will contact your school for enrollment and tuition balance verification.
- You MUST give permission to your student’s school to release tuition balance information to STO4KIDZ.
IMPORTANT: Incomplete application will not be considered for scholarship. Please scroll down to complete your online application.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TIMELINE:
- May 1st, through July 1st
- November 1st, through December 1st
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TIMELINE:
- Contributions/ Donations are accepted throughout the year. Minimum ninety percent of funds received by the 15th of each month are awarded as scholarships at the end of the same month (Beginning August 30th , through April, 30th of each school year).
- All K-12 students can be recommended by Individual donors.
- Individual Original & Switcher awards: Monthly,
- Corporate Low-Income & Disabled/Displaced awards: Twice a Year, , August 30th, & December 21st. (December date may vary each year)
You will receive an email each time your student(s) is awarded a scholarship.