2019-20 School Year Scholarship Application Is Closed.
Through individuals and corporations who are given the opportunity to redirect their state tax liabilities towards education, STO4KIDZ in-turn utilizes these tax contributions to provide scholarships for qualifying students attending qualified private schools in Arizona. Enabling families to send their children to their school of choice which best meet the needs of each individual child.
- One application per school year for each student for all four types of scholarship awards: (Individual Original & Switcher, Corporate Low Income & Disabled/ Displaced)
- Families with multiple children MUST apply for each child.
- One household income information is sufficient for the entire family each school year.
- Your student must be enrolled, or enrollment is in process at a K-12 private school in Arizona to be considered for scholarship awards.
- Kindergarten students qualify for the Individual Original & Switcher awards. (Mainly obtained by donor recommendation)
- You MUST give permission to your student’s school to release tuition balance information to STO4KIDZ.
- We will contact your school for enrollment and tuition balance verification.
IMPORTANT: Incomplete application will not be considered for scholarship. Please scroll down to complete your online application.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TIMELINE:
- May 1, 2019: Begin accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year.
- December 1, 2019: Last day to apply for the current school year awards.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TIMELINE:
- Contributions/ Donations are accepted throughout the year. Funds received by the 15th of each month are awarded as scholarships at the end of the same month (starting August, through April of each school year).
- All K-12 students can be recommended by Individual donors.
- Individual Original & Switcher awards: Monthly, Beginning August 30, 2019 – April 30, 2020.
- Corporate LI & DD awards: Twice a Year, August 30, 2019 & December 20,2019.
You will receive an email each time your student(s) is awarded a scholarship.