How do I claim the tax credit on my personal contribution?

When you are filing your taxes, you can claim the tax credit by using the Arizona forms 301 and 323 along with state income tax forms. However, if you contribute to the Switcher program, you also need to file a 348 form. Also, use AZ Schedule A to claim the federal deduction. All these forms and more can be found at

2020 Arizona Tax Forms:                            Instruction

Form 301 (Tax Credit Summary)                              PDF

Form 323 (Original Tax Credit)                                 PDF

Form 348 (Switcher/Overflow Tax Credit)             PDF

Schedule A (Claiming Federal Deduction)              PDF

Leave a Comment