Dear Private School Administrator:
The mission of STO4KIDZ is to enable Arizona families to enroll their children at the school of their choice which best meets the needs of each individual child through the Arizona Tuition Tax Credit program at no out-of-pocket cost to taxpayers. We guide scholarship applicants through the process of successfully utilizing the tax credit program to offset tuition costs and work with individuals and corporations to allocate their income tax liabilities while receiving a dollar-for-dollar credit.
Why partner with STO4KIDZ?
- Excellent customer service: We are available Monday-Friday from 9 am -5 pm to answer your phone calls and emails, offering the support you need.
- Access to additional funding: funds donated to STO4KIDZ with no recommendation are dispersed to applicants of our Partner Schools. This impacts your school's extra funding.
- Monthly original and switcher awards: awards are disbursed the last week of each month, August 31, through April 30, of each school year.
- Semi-annual corporate awards: corporate scholarships are awarded at the beginning of each semester
- Annual Mailing Project: An effective way to generate donations specifically for your school is to participate in our annual mailing campaign. We pay all the expenses! You provide us a brief letter telling how tax-credit scholarships make a difference at your school and why it matters to make a tax credit donation to STO4KIDZ, along with a mailing list of your school’s supporters. Contact our office to learn more.
- School support: we support your school's fundraising outside tax credit scholarship events, through event sponsorships and providing auction donation items.
- Parent Scholarship workshops: We hold weekly interactive online and in-person workshops for your school families to successfully utilize tax credit donations for their students and our many FREE resources available to your school and your families. Please encourage your families to attend and as many time as they attend, their child(ren) name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of our monthly tutoring giveaways (Complements of Sylvan Learning Centers) (see "Resources" tab - "Events" for detail)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TIMELINES FOR EACH SEMESTER. (Online application will close after each timeline)
- May 1 - July 1 AND
- November 1 - December 1
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TIMELINE:
- Contributions/ Donations are accepted throughout the year. Minimum ninety percent of funds received by the 15th of each month are awarded as scholarships at the end of the same month (Beginning August 30 - April 30 of each school year).
- All K-12 students can be recommended by Individual donors.
- Individual Original & Switcher awards: Monthly, (beginning August 31, through April 30, of each school year)
- Corporate Low-Income & Disabled/Displaced awards: Twice a Year, (beginning of each semester)
Applicants will be notified by email each time their student(s) is awarded a scholarship.
- Submit an Online School Agreement (BELOW)
- Your website: If you have a place on your website where you list STOs, add us to the list.
- Brochures: If you display other STOs' brochures, add our brochures as well.
- Invite: We would like to engage with your school families and the opportunity to attend your school open-house or tuition information events and support your fundraisers.
- Mailing/Email list: We would like to be able to stay informed of your upcoming fundraising to support your school by making donations and sponsoring events, so please add us to your list.