Dear School Administration:
The mission of STO4KIDZ is to enable Arizona families to enroll their children at the school of their choice which best meets the needs of each individual child through the Arizona Tuition Tax Credit program at no out-of-pocket cost to taxpayers. We guide scholarship applicants through the process of successfully utilizing the tax credit program to offset tuition costs and work with individuals and corporations to allocate their income tax liabilities while receiving a dollar-for-dollar credit.
Why partner with STO4KIDZ?
- Access to additional funding: funds donated to STO4KIDZ with no recommendation are dispersed to applicants of our Partner Schools. This impacts your school's extra funding.
- Monthly original and switcher awards: awards are disbursed the last week of each month, August through April of each school year.
- Semi-annual corporate awards: corporate scholarships are awarded at the beginning of each semester.
- Tax credit workshops: we hold weekly interactive workshops for your school families to successfully utilize tax credit donations for their students and our many resources available to your school and your families. Monthly tutoring giveaways valued at $900-$1300. (Complement of Sylvan Learning Centers)
- School support: we support your school's fundraising outside tax credit scholarship events, through event sponsorships and providing auction donation items.
Scholarship Application Timeline:
- May 1, 2019: Begin accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year.
- December 1, 2019: Last day to apply for the current school year awards.
Scholarship Award Timeline:
- Contributions/ donations are accepted throughout the year. (Contributions/ Donations received by the 15th of each month will be released as scholarships by the end of the same month, starting August, through April of each school year).
- All K-12 students can be recommended by individual donors.
- Individual Original and Switcher awards are distributed monthly: August 30, 2019 - April 30, 2020.
- Corporate LI and DD awards are distributed twice a year: August 30, 2019 and December 20, 2019.
What do we require of our partner schools?
- Fill out the School Agreement below and an STO4KIDZ staff member will contact you as soon as possible.
- Your website: If you have a place on your website where you list STOs, add us to the list.
- Brochures: If you display other STOs' brochures, add our brochures as well.
- Invite: We would like to engage with your school families and the opportunity to attend your school open-house or tuition information events and support your fundraisers.
- Mailing/Email list: We would like to be able to stay informed of your upcoming fundraising to support you school by making donations and sponsoring events, so please add us to your list.