Scholarship for Carley Smith!
Dear Family and Friends:
I want to thank you for your support of Carley's education with your redirected tax dollars. As you may know, Carley has been blessed with the opportunity to continue attending Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory. She is thriving at school. Her most recent accomplishment was winning 2nd place in the D.A.R. writing competition titled "What the Constitution Means to Me". Having the opportunity to attend Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory has given Carley an increased confidence academically, socially, and spiritually. Our little "pet sitter in training" wants to be a Veterinarian and help people and animals when she grows up. Many fellow parents have gone out of their way to share with me how Carley has impacted their child's life by including them in play and showing kindness when they are feeling down.
As you begin to think about donations this tax season, I hope you would consider making a tax credit contribution to STO4KIDZ. they will in-turn make scholarship awards to Carley. You receive a dollar-for-dollar credit against your state income tax liability. It will not cost you a penny! You can still make a tax credit contribution even if you plan to file for an extension, as long as you contribute by April 15. Your support helps lower Carley’s tuition and provides her with a quality education.
Here's how it works.
- You can contribute online through April 15, 2021, or print and fill out the form and mail it to STO4KIDZ with a check. You can take the tax credit even if you plan to file for an extension, as long as you contribute through April 15th, 2021. (Please select A+B sections, recommending Carley Smith)
- STO4KIDZ applies the scholarship directly to Carley Smith at Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory.
- When you file your taxes, claim a private school tuition tax credit for the amount contributed. STO4DIKZ will provide you a tax receipt with detailed information on how to claim your tax credit.
- The State of Arizona provides a credit against your state taxes for 100% of your contribution up to $2,365 if married filing jointly/ & $1,183 if filing single, or your actual tax liability,
* If you are a non-Arizona residence, or would like to make a charitable donation to help us lower Carley's tuition, you can donate online here or print the donation form here mail it along with your check to STO4KIDZ. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible because STO4KIDZ is a 501(c)3, non-profit charitable organization.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and support, Please watch a short video below that explains this amazing program and contact me with any questions.
Julie Smith (Carley's Mom)