Scholarships for John & Luke Williams!
It's that time of year again to start things about your taxes! Arizona gives you an option on how you want your tax dollars distributed. You can allocate your tax dollars to create a scholarship for John and Luke. This is not a donation, it's a tax credit- this is money that you are already paying to your Arizona state income taxes. IT'S A TAX CREDIT THAT DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO YOU!
John will be in 2nd grade and Luke will be in Kindergarten at St. John XXIII Catholic School. We are really excited for them to belong to a community of faith and to be provided with a Catholic education that promotes academic excellence, quality of character, social responsibility, and spiritual growth all while becoming the living example of God's love to others.
The state of Arizona offers a great opportunity to its taxpayers to allocate a portion of their tax liabilities towards private education without any out-of-pocket cost. It is a wonderful law that allows every taxpayer to decide how their tax dollars are spent. If a person files as a Single, can allocate anywhere from $1 to $1,219.00, or if filing married or jointly, you can allocate anywhere from $1 to $2,435.00 and receive dollar-for-dollar credit for the 2021 tax year. There is NO MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR THIS TAX CREDIT.
Chuck and I are re-directing our income taxes to assist another family since we can't utilize it directly for John or Luke.
Here's how it works.
- You can contribute online through April 15, 2022, or print and fill out the form and mail it to STO4KIDZ with a check. You can take the tax credit even if you plan to file for an extension, as long as you contribute through April 15, 2022. (Please select A+B sections, recommending John or Luke Williams)
- STO4KIDZ awards the scholarship directly to John Kennon Williams and Luke Robert Williams at St. John XXIII Catholic School.
- When you file your taxes, claim a private school tuition tax credit for the amount contributed. STO4KIDZ provides you with detailed information on how to claim your tax credit.
- The State of Arizona provides a credit against your state taxes for 100% of your contribution up to $2,435 if married filing jointly/ & $1,219 if filing single, or your actual tax liability,
* If you are a non-Arizona residence, or would like to make a charitable donation to help us lower John and Luke's tuition, you can donate online here or print the donation form here mail it along with your check to STO4KIDZ. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible because STO4KIDZ is a 501(c)3, non-profit charitable organization.
This is such a win/win for taxpayers and families with school-age children. We would be so grateful if you would consider supporting John and Luke's private education in helping us to lower their tuition.
I know this can be a bit overwhelming. Please watch a very short video below that explains this amazing program, and if you have ANY questions about this, please call me or Miriam at 1.602.698.8855 at STO4KIDZ.
Thank you so much,
Chrissy & Chuck