When filing your PERSONAL taxes, you can claim the tax credit by using Arizona forms 301 and 323 along with state income tax forms.  However, if you contribute to the Switcher program as well, you need to file a 348 form.  Using AZ Schedule A to claim the federal deduction is optional (Must consult your tax advisor).  All these forms and more can be found at azdor.gov.


Arizona Individual Tax Credit Forms and Instructions:

Form 301 (Tax Credit Summary)     (Instruction)

Form 323 (Original Tax Credit)        (Instruction)

Form 348 (Switcher Tax Credit)      (Instruction)

Schedule A (Claiming Federal Deduction)  (Instruction)