Making your school of choice more affordable
Through individuals and corporations who are given the opportunity to redirect their state tax liabilities towards education, STO4KIDZ in-turn utilizes these tax contributions to provide scholarships for qualifying students attending qualified private schools in Arizona. This enables families to send their children to their school of choice which best meet the needs of each individual child.
Families with multiple children MUST apply for each child. However, one household income information is sufficient for the entire family each school year. Your student must be enrolled, or enrollment is in process at a K-12 private school in Arizona to be considered for scholarship awards. The application is good for each school academic year and it expires at the end of each school year.
Scholarship Application Timeline:
- January 15- August 17, application deadline for the 1st award cycle on August 30.
- December 1, application deadline for the 2nd LI Corporate award.
- April 1, Last day to apply for the current school year.
- One application per school year for each student for all four types of scholarship awards: (Individual Original & Switcher, Corporate Low Income & Disabled/ Displaced)
- Applications are accepted throughout the year for each academic calendar year until April 1 of current school year.
Contribution/ Donation & Scholarship Award Timeline:
- Individual Original & Switcher Scholarships: MONTHLY, beginning August 31.
- Corporate scholarships: Twice a year, August 31 and December 21
- December: Individual contributions will be processed through 12/31/18. Awards on 12/21/18 & 1/9/19.
- April: Individual contributions will be processed through 4/15/19 (or adjusted IRS date) and will be considered for awards on 4/30/19.
*Families will receive an email each time your student(s) is awarded an scholarship.
- All K-12 students can be recommended by Individual donors
- Attend Tuition Tax Credit Workshops and a chance to WIN a prize for your student (SignUpGenious on Homepage)
- Add these emails to your contact list: Info@sto4kidz.org and Miriam@sto4kidz.org
- Contact us with any question: 602.698.8855 or Info@sto4kidz.org